May 18 2016
Do you have an herb or vegetable garden planted this year? Take the guessing out of what's what with this easy DIY!
Tags:garden markers, diy, crafts, gardens, wine cork crafts
May 16 2016
Spring is officially in full bloom and so are the annual flowers at your local garden center! If you like decorating your outdoor space with colorful annuals, here are some ways to keep them looking beautiful longer!
1. Deadhead your annuals by pinching off the old/expired flowers. If you don’t do this they will stop flowering.
2. Fertilize the plants when you plant them. There shouldn’t be any need to fertilize them again during the spring/summer season.
3. Water them regularly. Make sure your plants are getting plenty to drink but refrain from over-watering which can kill or take the color out of some annuals.
4. Pay attention to their sun exposure guidelines. If certain annuals say that shade is recommended, make sure you don’t have them planted anywhere that gets full sun.
5. Make sure they are spaced out. If you overcrowd your pots your flowers won’t have room to grow! When you purchase the flowers they should come with a tag that gives recommended spacing guidelines.
Tags:flowers, annuals, gardens, spring, summer, keeping flowers blooming, deadheading
May 11 2016
Barbecue season will be here before we know it! Show up to your next event with this delicious fruit dip! Your friends and family will be happy you did:)
Tags:dip, recipe, diy, fruit dip. appetizer, easy recipe,
May 04 2016
Grab the kids for this fun DIY project! A great gift for Mother's Day...
Tags:mother's day, crafts, diy, oven mitts, easy mother's day craft, kid's crafts
Apr 28 2016
This craft is easy and will add some organization to your weekly meal planning! Check it out!